Header



Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday: European Winter

london Pictures, Images and Photos


Okay so I hva ebeen dieing to go to London. I don't recall where my obsession with England has come from but none the less it is in my blood to go there. My sister and I have always talked of traveling to Europe especially London, England. So I finally went to the travel agent and picked up some travel books on England. I am in love with this company Contiki Vacations ( http://www.contiki.com)and I know more than ever that I will be going to Europe.

Alot of people don't understand why I would want to go in winter though. Well... one flights are cheeper, and I hva ean undying love for all things snow and cold. Not only is winter my favorite season (fall and spring are a close 2nd and 3rd), but I can just feel the mood of that time of year and nothign sounds more fun and exciting than a warm pub or a chilly nihgts stroll amongst the city.


This trip was made for me and I WILL get there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment