Header



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday: FLAWZ



I just watched this, and I had to share this. I saw this before when it first was posted but didn't have anyone to share it with. This is something I truely believe in love your FLAWZ even when others don't. You can never be truly happy with untill you love yourself. I have FLAWZ and sometimes I get obsessed with them, and maybe I care what others think. But at the end of the day nothing matters more than how I feel about myself. So here is to all my FLAWZ and your FLAWZ too, because without them you wouldn't be you.

As an after thought I thought I should list some of my FLAWZ.

1. I KANT SPEL
2. I say "you know " too much.
3. I'm not a size 6.
4. I don't have clear skin.
5. I laugh at my own jokes.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.... maybe 3 and 4, but I'm only human. :]

- Carli



p.s. yes I am now baldheaded, I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment