Header



Monday, October 25, 2010

Tuesday: Epic Fail

Okay so I have been trying to post for weeks now, but I couldn't find the energy to make my blogs how I wanted so I just kept pushing it off. I know excuses aren't acceptable but its the honest truth. I do have exciting news. I am going to have 3 great blogs that I will post soon. But untill then I will leave you with a little clue to each one.

1. Two pop singers, and alot of feathers.

2. Hopeing on a train would be better with some luggage.

3. The only game where its all girls and no mercy.


So there are your clues leave me comments if you think you know what they could be. Untill next time <3

-Carli


2 comments:

  1. thanks for entering! :) I love shadow boxes! good luck!

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a valentine's giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete